- The tutor holds five Licentiate Piano Performance Diplomas: LRSM LTCL LTCL LLCM LLCM.
- The tutor holds a total of eight Piano Performance Diplomas.
- The tutor holds both Music Diplomas and Music Degrees.
- The tutor’s work is evident through student testimonials.
- Evidence on this website of the tutor’s piano playing.
- Evidence on this website of the tutor’s compositions.
- Evidence of students playing through Vimeo links.
- Exam courses, all with excellent student results.
- Non-exam courses and learning for pleasure.
- Highly experienced teacher and musician.
- Professional tutor and all levels taught.
- Specialist musician and expert tutor.
- 35 years of teaching experience.
- Tutor started teaching in 1987.
- Genuine enquiries welcome.
- Fortnightly or weekly lesson.
- Absolute beginners are welcome.
- Advanced musicians are welcome.
- Easy to arrange introductory lesson.
- Tailor-made tuition for all the students.
- Tuition for adults and also young people.
- Absolute beginner to Grade 8 & Diploma level.
- The tutor has engaged in professional development.
- Member of the European Piano Teachers’ Association.
Dr Michael Spacie writes:
“I believe good music teaching is dependent on artistic excellence, skill, passion and knowledge for the subject with a sincere interest in learners and their development as well-rounded musicians.”
“I have hour-long lessons with Dr Mike Spacie. I am really enjoying them! Lessons are online through connective technology, split between music theory and practical. This remote but structured approach builds on me doing theory work and practise between lessons. There’s plenty of input from Mike. I have learned loads in a short time and this way of working really suits my preferred learning style. A very positive story. I am very happy with how I am getting on with my new interest thanks to Mike.”
ONLINE PIANO AND MUSIC THEORY TUITION – TESTIMONIAL BY CATHI