- Tutor holds the Licentiate Piano Performance Diplomas: LRSM LTCL LTCL LLCM LLCM.
- Tutor holds the Piano Performance Diplomas: DipABRSM ALCM LVCM(Hons).
- Tutor holds the music diplomas: FLCM FVCM(Hons) FVCM(Hons).
- Tutor holds the degrees: BA(Mus) MMus PhD(Mus).
- Tutor’s work is evident through the pupil testimonials.
- Evidence on this website of the tutor’s piano playing.
- Evidence of pupils’ playing through the Vimeo links.
- DBS-Checked tutor and highly trained musician.
- Exam courses with very excellent pupil results.
- Non-exam courses and learning for pleasure.
- Highly experienced teacher and musician.
- Professional tutor and all levels taught.
- Specialist musician and expert tutor.
- Tutor started teaching in 1987.
- Genuine enquiries welcome.
- Fortnightly or weekly lesson.
- Absolute beginners are welcome.
- Advanced musicians are welcome.
- Free of charge introductory lesson.
- Tailor-made tuition for all the pupils.
- Tuition for adults and also young people.
- Absolute beginner to Grade 8 & Diploma level.
- Tutor has engaged in professional development.
- Member of the European Piano Teachers’ Association.
Dr Michael Spacie writes:
“I believe good music teaching is dependent on artistic excellence, skill, passion and knowledge for the subject with a sincere interest in learners and their development as well-rounded musicians. My piano tuition includes all levels: Absolute Beginner, Grades 1 through to 8 and Piano Performance Diploma. Learning purely for pleasure on any level without exams is also encouraged. Thank you for your interest in Michael Spacie Music Tuition. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange piano lessons and discuss your pathway in learning music. A free introductory lesson is offered.”
“I am enjoying the video piano lessons. I am still learning lots of new things. I am looking forward to doing my next lesson with you. I have been practising lots.”
ONLINE PIANO AND MUSIC THEORY TUITION – TESTIMONIAL BY LUCIE