- The tutor holds five Licentiate Piano Performance Diplomas: LRSM LTCL LTCL LLCM LLCM.
- The tutor holds a total of eight Piano Performance Diplomas.
- The tutor holds both Music Diplomas and Music Degrees.
- The tutor’s work is evident through student testimonials.
- Evidence on this website of the tutor’s piano playing.
- Evidence on this website of the tutor’s compositions.
- Evidence of students playing through Vimeo links.
- DBS-Checked tutor and highly trained musician.
- Exam courses, all with excellent student results.
- Non-exam courses and learning for pleasure.
- Highly experienced teacher and musician.
- Professional tutor and all levels taught.
- Specialist musician and expert tutor.
- Tutor started teaching in 1987.
- Genuine enquiries welcome.
- Fortnightly or weekly lesson.
- Absolute beginners are welcome.
- Advanced musicians are welcome.
- Free of charge introductory lesson.
- Tailor-made tuition for all the students.
- Tuition for adults and also young people.
- Absolute beginner to Grade 8 & Diploma level.
- The tutor has engaged in professional development.
- Member of the European Piano Teachers’ Association.
Dr Michael Spacie writes:
“I believe good music teaching is dependent on artistic excellence, skill, passion and knowledge for the subject with a sincere interest in learners and their development as well-rounded musicians.”
“I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Mike to anyone who wants to learn to play the piano. He has a wealth of qualifications, an enviable talent for playing, and is so patient during the lessons. I genuinely feel lucky having access to his experience and knowledge.”