- The tutor holds five Licentiate Piano Performance Diplomas: LRSM LTCL LTCL LLCM LLCM.
- The tutor holds a total of eight Piano Performance Diplomas.
- The tutor holds both Music Diplomas and Music Degrees.
- The tutor’s work is evident through student testimonials.
- Evidence on this website of the tutor’s piano playing.
- Evidence on this website of the tutor’s compositions.
- Evidence of students playing through Vimeo links.
- DBS-Checked tutor and highly trained musician.
- Exam courses, all with excellent student results.
- Non-exam courses and learning for pleasure.
- Highly experienced teacher and musician.
- Professional tutor and all levels taught.
- Specialist musician and expert tutor.
- Tutor started teaching in 1987.
- Genuine enquiries welcome.
- Fortnightly or weekly lesson.
- Absolute beginners are welcome.
- Advanced musicians are welcome.
- Free of charge introductory lesson.
- Tailor-made tuition for all the students.
- Tuition for adults and also young people.
- Absolute beginner to Grade 8 & Diploma level.
- The tutor has engaged in professional development.
- Member of the European Piano Teachers’ Association.
Dr Michael Spacie writes:
“I believe good music teaching is dependent on artistic excellence, skill, passion and knowledge for the subject with a sincere interest in learners and their development as well-rounded musicians.”
“Mike is an amazing teacher who picks up on your body language and reactions and will constantly adjust and coach you in line with your needs. He is patient and his positive reinforcement is infectious. My lessons have not just taught me to play and read music but a new understanding and appreciation.”